FODMATE™ is an innovative enzyme formula that can help support digestive health providing relief from problems that may result from the consumption of high FODMAP foods. 120 caps.
Qty: In Stock
FODMATE™ is an innovative enzyme formula designed for short-term use that can help support digestive health, including relief from occasional cramping, bloating, gas, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and constipation that may result from the consumption of high FODMAP foods.
FODMAP stands for Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides, and Polyols. FODMAPs are fermentable fibers such as sugar alcohols and “short-chain” carbohydrates that are poorly absorbed in the digestive tract. The health benefits of consuming fermentable, prebiotic fibers are irrefutable. These fibers feed the microbiome and provide other documented health benefits. Yet, these fermentable fibers can be difficult to break down.
Thus, intake can lead to issues such as:
- Abdominal distention
- Abdominal pain
A low FODMAP diet is intended as a short-term solution. People typically struggle with compliance on the very restrictive low FODMAP diet. It’s also confusing and frustrating. Plus, it comes with the threat of potentially starving the microbiome, as the diet is intentionally deprived of diverse fibers that feed the beneficial organisms in the gut. Thus, cutting out high FODMAP foods is not a practical and permanent solution.
Benefits of FODMATE™
- Digestive enzyme blend helps break down potentially troublesome FODMAPs
- Helps overcome occasional digestive issues without the need for a complicated, restrictive diet
- Enhances efficacy of low FODMAP diet when greater restrictions are necessary
- Promotes continued consumption of nutrient-dense, antioxidant-rich, plant-based foods
- Improves restrictive diet compliance while reducing confusion, frustration, and other challenges to quality of life
2 capsules contains:
lactase 10 000 ALU
alpha-galactisodase 1000 GaIU
Proprietary enzyme blend 730 mg:
endo- and exo- inulinase
take 2 capsules 2-3 times a day with a meal