PyloGuard™contains patented Lactobacillus reuteri DSM17648, which can attract specific organisms in the intestine and support their removal via the digestive tract. This particular strain of L. reuteri maintains H. pylori levels already within the normal range and supports overall digestive health. 30 caps
Qty: In Stock
PyloGuard™ is a dietary supplement designed to support the body’s natural processes for elimination. It contains patented Lactobacillus reuteri DSM17648, which can attract specific organisms in the intestine and support their removal via the digestive tract. This particular strain of L. reuteri maintains H. pylori levels already within the normal range and supports overall digestive health.
- Supports bacteria levels in the stomach
- Promotes the body’s process of elimination
- Supports the microbiome
- Maintains H pylori levels already within the normal range
- Lactobacillus reuteri DSM17648 culture containing ≥ 1 x1011 inactivated cells/gram
- Produced in a low-temperature fermentation & drying process to avoid denaturing
- Stable under the gastric conditions
- Doesn’t disturb the gut microbial balance
- Formulated in a free-flowing, spray-dried powder format
- Stable at room temperature
- Backed by in vitro and in vivo scientific research
- Safe for long-term daily use (QPS, MIC, GRAS)
- Produced and tested to exceed the most stringent EU quality standards (ISO)
- Free from GMO, lactose, and fructose
What is Helicobacter Pylori?
Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is a gram-negative, spiral-shaped bacterium native to the human gastrointestinal (GI) tract. It has an affinity for the acidic environment of the gastric mucosa. Estimates say that up to 50% of the world’s population carries H. pylori in their GI tracts. H. pylori is spread through direct contact with individuals or household pets through saliva, feces, or contaminated food or water.
Humanity’s relationship with H. pylori is ambiguous. H. pylori can have a commensal or symbiotic relationship with its human host.
H. pylori colonizes and multiplies in the duodenum and gastric mucosa, secreting urease, the enzyme that converts urea to ammonia. Alkaline ammonia buffers the naturally low pH of the stomach, providing the optimal environment for H. pylori to live.
1 capsule contains:
Limosilactobacillus reuteri DSM 17648
20 billion cells / 200 mg
Ingredients: Nutriose ( corn dextrin ), natural flavors, vegetarian capsule ( cellulose and water) , acacia fiber
open one capsule into a glass of water and drink daily on an empty stomach