Saccharomyces Boulardii, 60 caps
Saccharomyces Boulardii is a unique, natural and safe microorganism, which has been used worldwide as a food supplement for more than half a century. 60 capsules, 250 mg per capsule. 5 billion CFU's
Qty: Out of Stock
Saccharomyces boulardii is a unique beneficial yeast that has been safely used worldwide for more than half a century.
- Saccharomyces boulardii does not colonise the intestinal tract and provides the intestines with support against a broad array of pathogens that include pathogenic bacterial infections, yeast infections (such as Candida albicans) and protozoans
- 250mg Saccharomyces boulardii 100% per capsule, which is the level at which it is most effective
- Five billion live viable colonies of Saccharomyces boulardii per capsule
- The Saccharomyces boulardii in this supplement will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human digestive tract
- Our Saccharomyces boulardii undergoes 'lyophilisation' - a form of freeze-drying which allows the supplement to be shelf-stable so that refrigeration is not necessary. It is also antibiotic resistant
- Saccharomyces boulardii has a wealth of research data supporting its use
- A unique, natural and safe microorganism which has evolved in the human food chain since ancestral times and which has been used worldwide as a food supplement for more than half a century
Saccharomyces boulardii; Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
1 capsule contains:
One capsule daily.
For those travelling: Start taking Saccharomyces Boulardii for at least 7 days prior to the start of your journey. During travel take the recommended daily dose, and continue to do so for at least 7 days following the end of your travels.
Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and lactose sensitivities.