SACCHAROMYCES BOULARDII 60caps
Saccharomyces Boulardii is an unique, natural and safe microorganism, which has been used worldwide as a food supplement for more than half a century to support intestinal health. 60 capsules, 273 mg per capsule. 3 billion CFU's.
Qty: In Stock
- A powerful yeast probiotic supplied in a base of cellulose.
- This hardy species is acid-resistant and temperature tolerant.
- Saccharomyces boulardii is a nonpathogenic, transient yeast long used to support normal bowel transit time. It is not affected by antibacterial agents.
- Hypoallergenic product free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.