Wholefood Calcium is a natural multimineral seaweed product harvested off Ireland's southwest coast. It is an organic wholefood supplement with no additives that yields 200mg elemental organic calcium per capsule; it contains no additives. 60 capsules.
Qty: Out of Stock
Wholefood Calcium is an organic multimineral seaweed product, harvested off Irelands south-west coast. Wholefood Calcium carries Organic Trust Certification and is a wholefood product with no additives.
- Each capsule yields 200mg elemental organic calcium.
- Increased amounts (above the recommended daily allowance) of Calcium may be needed for women during pregnancy, lactation and for post-menopausal women.
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Wholefood Calcium is an organic calcified seaweed with a porous and hydrolised surface area because of years in the ocean and this helps it to be very soluble in the hcl acid of the stomach; this permits uptake into food calcium metabolic pathways for optimum end organ fate. Calcium carbonate, conversely is not soluble and high doses will hence increase the risk of kidney stones and arterial calcification.
Calcium provides a role in:
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Contributes to normal cell division and differentiation.
- Contributes to normal muscle function.
- Contributes to normal neurotransmission.
- Contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Contributes to normal function of digestive enzymes.
Calcified seaweed (lithothamnium calcareum) providing: calcium, magnesium, sulphur, sodium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, manganese, boron, iodine, zinc, copper, selenium and cobalt; vegetable cellulose (capsule).
Daily recommended amount of 2 capsules contains:
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with candida and yeast sensitivities.