Cytoplan's Wholefood Zinc supplement is made from hydroponically-grown Brassica, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli. 60 capsules of 7,5 mg.
Qty: Out of Stock
Cytoplan's Wholefood Zinc supplement is made from hydroponically-grown Brassica, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli.
Each zinc capsule provides 7.5mg of zinc. Zinc has many roles including contributing to normal vision, immune function, cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, maintaining normal testosterone levels and protecting cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant.
• provides 7,5mg of zinc in each vegetarian capsule
• contributes to normal DNA synthesis and acid-base metabolism
• contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
• contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
• contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
• contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• contributes to normal cognitive function
Hydroponically-grown cruciferous vegetable (brassica Juncea)* providing zinc, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).1 capsule contains:
|Zinc||7.5mg||75 % NRV|
1-2 capsules per day