Zinc & Copper 15mg/1mg 60s
Food State Zinc and Copper provides 15mg of zinc per tablet along with 1mg of copper to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage. 60 tablets.
Qty: In Stock
Food State supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract.
Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in the body and is present in all tissues. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal energy-yielding metabolism, immune system function and the maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails and skin.
- Food State Zinc is combined with copper to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage. Zinc and copper compete for the same absorption sites and an excess of zinc can ultimately cause a copper deficiency
- A Food State supplement - provides nutrients in the same form as those in food. This supplement comprises a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract
Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal:
- skin, hair, nails and bone
- testosterone levels in the blood
- fertility and reproduction
- cognitive function
- immune system function
- protein synthesis
- acid-base balance
- carbohydrate metabolism
- macronutrient metabolism
- metabolism of vitamin A
- metabolism of fatty acids
Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus* combined with zinc citrate and copper sulphate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, tablet coating), stearic acid
1 tablet contains:
zinc 15 mg 150% NRV
copper 1mg 100%NRV
As a food supplement, take 1 tablet daily, with a meal, or as directed by
a health professional.