Magnesium citrate provides a highly bioavailable magnesium chelate for optimal absorption. Each serving of 2 capsules provides 300 mg of elemental magnesium. Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. For such purposes, it is best to take it in the morning. If you are taking magnesium to relax, have better sleep and restore muscles after training, use glycinate in the evening instead. Magnesium citrate is very well absorbed by the body, but it has been known to upset your stomach if you are sensitive. This is especially likely when taking magnesium in the evening. In such a case it is advisable to use magnesium glycinate instead.
• highly bioavailable magnesium citrate
• provides 300 mg of magnesium per 2 capsule serving
• helps replenish low magnesium levels
• contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function
• contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• contributes to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
• contributes to electrolyte balance